KTPIL is currently expanding its Sales & Marketing for “Product Authentication, Brand Protection, Document Protection, Tax Stamps, Serialization & Traceability Solutions”.
We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken Sales Development Representative to assist our company in expanding our customer base. The Sales Development Representative’s responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson. To be a successful Sales Development Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
The full job description is as follows:
Job Title : Sales Development Representative
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Salary : As per Industry Standard
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities:
• Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
• Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
• Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
• Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
• Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
• Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
• Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
• Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
Sales Development Representative Requirements:
• A Bachelor’s / Master degree (preferably BBA or MBA) in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field.
• Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous.
• 1-3 years’ experience in product solutions / label / RFID sales
• Strong communication, interpersonal, teamworking, and customer service skills.
• Good time management and analytical skills.
• Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
Extra Benefits :
– Attractive compensation package based on skills and experience
– Healthcare coverage, PF & ESI
– Long-Term Incentives program
– Friendly work atmosphere
Submit your application to email@example.com