We are looking to hire an Executive Secretary with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. Executive Secretaries are expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. To ensure success, Executive Secretaries should be organized, have superb research skills and must be exceptional communicators with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives and management while working with confidential information. Top candidates will possess incredible problem solving and office coordination skills, and exhibit excellent time management.
The full job description is as follows;
Job Title : Executive Secretary
Experience : 2-3 Years
Salary : As per Industry Standard
• Perform accurate research and analysis.
• Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
• Take dictation and write correspondence.
• Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
• Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
• Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
• Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
• Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
• Operate and maintain office equipment.
• Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
• Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
• Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
• Provide assistance to CEO in day-to-day administrative activities
• Provide a coordinating link, when undertaking specific tasks for the CEO, his team, marketing and employees.
• Co-ordination with HR consultant for job hunting, co-ordinating and scheduling & taking preliminary round of interview
• Collection of MIS reports from team and presenting to CEO
• Degree in Business Administration (desirable).
• Certificate in Business Administration or related (essential).
• 2-3 year’s experience in an executive same role.
• Methodical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
• Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
• Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
• Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software.
Extra Benefits :
– Attractive compensation package based on skills and experience
– Healthcare coverage, PF & ESI
– Long-Term Incentives program
– Friendly work atmosphere
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org